Wednesday 23 March 2016

READ MORE, KNOW MORE WITH "RSS"


                   


   Hi Everyone!
  This week i want to introduce rss.  RSS is a useful program which has recently become popular. I think it is a very useful program, it has several practical functions which can facilitate our works.  The content, which is presented on the website as RSS, may conclude summary, headline or the whole content which is presented on the website. RSS informs us when one of our favorite bloggers shares something and we don't have to scan all of the posts in our blogspot so thanks to RSS we can save time. I think everyone who uses blogspot should download this application. You can download RSS from playstore. 



      My favorite blog is http://learningfrommymistakesenglish.blogspot.com.tr/

     Learning from my mistakes: an english teacher's blog. I follow his post easily thanks to RSS. He is an English teacher and he generally writes his own experiences so I enjoy reading his posts. He writes about why children make mistakes, why children aren't good at writing and reading skills. He writes difficulties of both learning and teaching. He mentions that it is very difficult to write long and meaningful articles in one hour in the exam and criticises the education system. I think his experiences will be useful for us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment