Wednesday 9 March 2016

PODCAST PROJECT

This week, I made a podcast study.. I made this study with Senanur OĞUZ. We had three options and we chose the last one: we created a story and added sound effects. There are four characters in our story ; the narrator, her friend(Scarlett), fortuneteller and Catherine .We had some technical problems at once for example; we didn't know how to use the program( online voice recording) and it was a bit difficult for me to vocalize the fortuneteller but we overcame these problems easily and we enjoyed  while were recording our voices. I found it very fundamental study and I recommend it, especially if you are English teacher of young A1 or A2  level students you can use this activity because it is very entertaining activity for them and I think it will improve their creativity and dubbing skills. I hope you will enjoy it when you listen :)



Vocaroo Voice Message


No comments:

Post a Comment